Purchasing an Accounting Software Package does not
automatically produce expert Bookkeeping
Training with our certified bookkeeping consultants will help you learn and understand your business better. Keep informed, gain the ability and control required to understand the business financials and identify any cash flow problems that may be imminent. Avoid the last minute rush and stress of getting your books up to date for your small business accountant.
Our Training Services include:
- Besmart Bookkeeping will give you advise that will offer you the most time-saving and cost effective accounting for YOUR business.
- We will supply, install and set up the Software that you need.
- Gae, who has her Cert 1V in Workplace Training and Assesement, will provide you with training on how to use the software.
- Email, Zoom, and Telephone Support are available for you.
- Periodic Reviews of your financials will ensure you are on track.
No matter how simple the user manuals and online tutorials appear, being shown how to use the Accounting Software Package on your own file makes it more relevant and easier to understand. Contact Us!
Plus! Our certified bookkeeping consultants will guide you to use your software to:
- Build a database of clients, suppliers and employees to assist you in your direct marketing. Determine your top clients!
- Manage inventory – allows you to have up to date awareness of your stock values at any time. Identify what is and is not selling.
- Help you automate and customise key management reports (exporting files to Excel & including linking ) – and have your reports at the tips of your fingertips that will offer you state of the art accounting for small business.
- Complete financial reporting and bank reconciliations. Reconciliations allows you to be informed of the actual state of your financial affairs.
- Complete BAS reporting and formatting. This will enable you to have your BAS lodged on time to avoid heavy penalties.
- Create draft accounts to monitor business performance (i.e. balance sheet, profit & loss). A profit and loss statement is a way for you to easily monitor your businesses performance at a glance
MYOB Consultant and MYOB Partner, Bookkeeper Gold Coast, Saasu Gold Certified Trainer and Saasu Gold Certified Consultant, QuickBooks Advanced Proadvisor and Gold Partner. Xero Certified Advisor and Xero Certified Payroll advisor.
Contact us today for your free consultation.
Call now. 0410463423